Celebrate Taco Tuesday any day of the week with this recipe for Chorizo Street Tacos! Featuring delicious, authentic chorizo sausage, chipotle peppers, and your favorite toppings, these tacos will quickly become a staple in your kitchen. Best of all, since they’re both budget-friendly and fast, you can make them for lunch, dinner, or even a late-night snack.
Chorizo Street Tacos
• 1 chorizo sausage link, casing removed and meat crumbled
• 2 tablespoons chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
• 4 corn tortillas
• 2 tablespoons chopped onion, or to taste
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, or to taste (optional)
• Toppings for your tacos (optional)
1. Mix chorizo and chipotle peppers in adobo sauce together in a bowl.
2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat; add chorizo mixture and cook until crisp, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer chorizo to a plate, reserving grease in the skillet.
3. Heat tortillas in the reserved grease in a skillet over medium heat until warmed, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Stack 2 tortillas on top of each other for each taco.
4. Fill with chorizo, onion, and cilantro. Add toppings, as desired.
On the hunt for a new favorite recipe to add to your list of staples? The team at The Park at Forest Hill Apartments in Memphis, Tennessee encourages you to try your hand at this delicious option.